SUPPLIER PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT
- INTRODUCTION TO CBCC AFRICA
CBCC Africa was incorporated in December 2017 as a company limited by guarantee. CBCC Africa was established as the development wing of Centre for Behaviour Change & Communication and Essence International.
Centre for Behaviour Change and Communication is a one stop service provider for Behaviour change solutions that includes creative services (strategy, creatives, audio, print and video production), research, media buying and implementation, monitoring and training. Essence International provides management consultancy in strategy, financial inclusion, organisation development and organisation culture.
CBCC Africa continuously seeks to partner with competent suppliers and service providers for supply of various goods and provision of various services.
Please read through this document carefully and provide the requested information together with all supporting documents
- IMPORTANT NOTES TO SUPPLIERS
- The purpose of this document is to assist CBCC Africa in the identification and evaluation of potential service providers for Annual Financial Audit services who may subsequently be invited to bid.
- Please provide certified copies of all supporting documents requested under the questionnaire. You may be asked to clarify your answers or provide more details.
- Please answer every question. If the question does not apply to you, please write N/A; if you don’t know the answer please write N/K
- Failure to complete this questionnaire and/or provide written answers to any further questions or requests for additional information or request for clarifications will result in the suppliers’ elimination from further consideration
- Please note that by responding to this questionnaire you accept that all answers provided in this questionnaire are legally binding on the supplier and should need arise, may be used as evidence in any court of law which has jurisdiction. Further, CBCC Africa reserves the right without further recourse to verify at its own cost the accuracy of any answers provided herein
- Where necessary, and if enough space has not been provided on the questionnaire for the answers, please provide the answers as supplements on separate sheets
- Please initial and rubber stamp each page and sign the last page in the space provided
- Please send the completed questionnaire on or before Tuesday, August 31st, 2021. Complete pre- qualification documents should be scanned and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service providers willing to be considered for registration as CBCC Africa’s Financial audit service providers are expected to furnish us with among others the following vital information, which will be treated in strict confidence in addition to sharing information through the attached link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10MFRLVkKDUSefoKIPGsFYP2GHAXNMSh5OtGaYGLvecY/edit
- Copies of business registration certificates: Memorandum and Articles of Associations, Certificate of incorporation, Company PIN, VAT Registration certificate, Tax compliance certificate
- Company organogram as well as CVs of your key staff. For expatriates, provide copies of work permits
- Copies of LPOs, letter of award/signed contracts
- Signed copy of the Applicant declaration statement (download document)
- Signed copy of the Supplier code of ethics (download document)